h o m e
a r c h i v e s
c o d e b y t e s
r e c u r s e
dr. dobbs journal
send us email
subscribe to program announcement mailing list
now playing on
Eazel Nautilus Project
GNU Compiler Collection
X Window Project History
Tim Berners-Lee: The Semantic Web
W3C XML Status Update
Keeping Software Softby Martin Fowler.
Software development is often compared to structural
engineering but the comparison, argues Martin Fowler,
is quite misleading. In fact, software design requirements
"We need to keep software soft we need to be able to adapt
our software in a responsive way to match the
volatility of changing requirements."
A leading software design methodologist
makes the case for
lightweight development processes. [2000-11-15] (50:00)
Audio/VideoEntire Program (50:00)
- PLAY RealPlayer VIDEO 56 [FIREWALL]
- PLAY MP3
- SAVE MP3
Problems with MP3? READ MP3 HELP.
- PLAY RealPlayer VIDEO 150 [FIREWALL]
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGIES MARTIN FOWLER EXTREME PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT 2000 EAST
- Show Daily News: Keeping Software Soft
- Martin Fowler, Home
- Martin Fowler: The New Methodology
- Are you having difficulties viewing this program?
Please let us know.
- MP3 Play/Download Tips
- RealPlayer/Linux: Some users running Netscape/Linux
 they are continuously receiving the same stream -the default stream- when attempting to view TNC programs with the RealPlayer,
and/or  the RealPlayer launches but does not play the stream.
If you are experiencing this problem, enter one of the following stream URLs directly into the
RealPlayer (File, Open Location):
http://www.technetcast.com/tnc_play.ram?stream_id=425&stream;_type=3 (VIDEO 56)
http://www.technetcast.com/tnc_play.ram?stream_id=425&stream;_type=9 (VIDEO 150)